Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rainy Sunday 20 Sep




We are so thankful for the weekend! Yesterday--Saturday--(aka: campaign day) we spent at a BBQ in Hull and then drove on down to Crawford for an event there. Weather was aweful for both, but we are thankful for the rain.




My mom is doing well after a procedure. She continues to improve and really advocating for herself in the way that is often necessary to get things done in a medical setting.




We are contemplating getting a "brother" or "sister" for Kobe so that he will have someone to play with more often, which hopefully will not translate to get in trouble more often. We are debating another Rideback pup or adopting a "mut". He is a good role model for a pup either way, so hopefully we could continue to leave our shoes out and not have to worry about them. Although genetics is key, so much of what they do is a product of their environment. We'll see.




Next Saturday is the Hoschton Fall Festival. I suspect Kelley and I will be out distributing Gary for Senate cards and campaigning for Erma (for Mayor of Hoschton), although I havn't checked his calendar yet. Hopefully the weather will be better.






Hopefully I'll be looking up from the computer sometime today. Grades have to be in the computer system by tomorrow, so ofcourse I am making up for procrastinating.




Have a great week! If you are reading from meeting, have a safe trip home!


Love, Kelley and Lora Gary


1 comment:

Mimi/Susan said...

Well, well. I just decided to check your blog in case I still wasn't getting notified on my blog's following list. Sure enough, wasn't notified! Interesting about the sister/brother info. I thought I was getting ready to read some BIG news. :) Didn't know that your Mom had a "procedure". Hope that she is doing well. Plan on seeing you Sun for Ken's b'day dinner!