Hello everyone! I finally came up for air today from school, and it feels awesome. We had the GAPSS committee today, so there were random "visitors" in my classroom all day. From what we've heard so far, World Language Academy is doing well as a whole. I have to say that there are days that I envy the teachers who leave at 2:30, but then there are many days when I know that the hard work over the last year of forty devoted and visionary educators is changing how we look at charter schools and immersion education.
Kelley and I are filling whatever spare time there is with getting his run for Senate off to a good start. In other political news, by great friend Erma Denny is running for mayor of Hoschton in November 2009. She is thinking of making her campain theme "Vote for Denny, Durn It" (paraphrasing, and just kidding!). Not only would she be the first female mayor of Hoschton, but she will be the most awesome!
Let us know if you will be in Athens this weekend! Let the tailgating begin! Go Dawgs!
Lora
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment